The adventures of young Osomatsu Matsuno and his five sextuplet brothers.
Did You Know?
For the first time, the Matsumo brothers are given physical differences among themselves and at times wear color-coded clothes, in order to distinguish them from each other:
- Osomatsu dresses in red
- Karamatsu dresses in blue and has prominent eyebrows
- Choromatsu dresses in green and has smaller pupils and an angular mouth, and is the only sibling to not have a cowlick (tuft of hair)
- Ichimatsu dresses in purple and has tired eyes and scruffy hair
- Jyushimatsu dresses in yellow and has wild eyes, and has a single cowlick while his brothers have a double cowlick
- Todomatsu dresses in pink and has wider pupils and a small mouth
The opening credits is a montage of the main cast dancing through various sequences involving the Matsuno brothers' head. See more
Kunshi Ayauku mo Chikou yore
by Aop See more