IMDb Movies & TV - Trailers and Showtimes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMDb – the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity content. Watch trailers, get showtimes near you, buy tickets, read critic and user reviews. Explore popular movies and TV shows, entertainment news, and the latest awards and events. Track what you want to watch on your Watchlist, and rate movies and TV shows you’ve seen.
• Search our catalog of more than 4 million movie, TV and entertainment programs and more than 6 million cast and crew members, including celebrities, actors, actresses, and directors
• Read breaking entertainment news
• Browse quotes, trivia, and goofs
• Get complete event coverage, including the Golden Globes and the Academy Awards (Oscars)
• Check out Best Picture winners, the top-rated and most popular movies and TV shows, celebrity birthdays, and more
• Receive notifications for new trailers, movie showtimes, breaking news, and more
Decide what to watch and where to watch it:
• Watch the latest trailers and clips for movie and TV shows
• Check movie and TV ratings
• Read user & critic reviews
• Discover titles available to watch on Amazon Video
Check showtimes and buy local movie tickets:
• Use your current location to get nearby showtimes
• Save your favorite theaters
• Sort movie showtimes by start time, end time, genre, rating, and more
• Buy tickets right from your phone or tablet
Sign in to:
• Add movies and TV shows to your Watchlist
• Rate what you’ve seen
• Save your favorite theaters
• Create lists to share your movie, TV & celebrity picks, or make it just for you
IMDb is available worldwide in English (US/UK), Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
Do you think we're doing something well? Is there something we've overlooked? Please post your feedback at https://getsatisfaction.com/imdb/categories/imdb_imdb_mobile
What's New in Version 7.10.1
This update fixes a problem that prevents the app from starting for some users.
We've also updated the trailer and video experience on the homepage, as well as the Movies, TV, and Celebrities landing pages. Quickly explore and watch the latest trailers, clips, interviews, and IMDb exclusives. We’ve also improved our ratings experience to make it easier than ever to rate movies and shows. Tap the Share icon on the top right of the ratings screen to share your ratings with friends. Finally, we've fixed the Search, Showtimes, Watchlist, and Feedback shortcuts you'll find if you have if you have 3D Touch enabled on your device and press on the IMDb icon.
Miss the Message Boards
IMDB is a great app - a quick way to find out just about everything about a movie, including links to contemporary reviews. It is really amazing how often a great film was not recognized as such at time of initial release. I would have given the app a 5-star rating if the message boards hadn't been discontinued. It used to be so much fun to read fellow enthusiasts' opinions about movies/TV shows. Typically, after seeing a film for the first time, I would head for the Message Boards to read other regular people's opinions. Also, a sense of community developed around an ongoing TV show. I would have loved having access to the message boards during Feud's first season. Yes, there were trolls but you learned to ignore them. In short, I used to use. The IMDB app every day. Now I use it only once or twice a week.
PPLLEEAASSEE bring them back. Trolling in a lame reason to remove. Installation of a "troll" button reporting feature to report the generation of new posts and/or self-reporting on valid posts with "troll" remarks to go back to original author like Facebook does with administrator function of owner of original comment. Very easy fix and would make majority of avid users happy. I rarely use the app since the loss of the message boards. Users would gladly self-police.
I found Message Boards to be more useful than lame comments by paid movie commentators and I suspect the everyday person will no longer be able to post evaluations or even add trivia or goofs in case the "trolls" get in there too.
You have lost an enormous amount of traffic to your site since the Message Boards. I thought the reason your App or websites was to INCREASE visits to your site, not reduce it. Now, I use Wikipedia to get more pertinent info with direct links to stars, award info and sites where filming was done.
IMDB: You've come a long way baby!
I remember using IMDB years ago when it still in its infancy. The widespread adoption of the IMDB website and mobile apps go to prove that persistence, patience, and slow steady progress can pay off in the extreme. Great job IMDB.
I would have gone 5 stars but your ads are a bit annoying. I'd pay for a no-ad version.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 03, 2017
- Version: 7.10.1
- Size: 87.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IMDb
- © 1990-2017 IMDb.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.