Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
General Veers (Character)
from Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales"
- Gambit on Geonosis (2015) TV episode, Played by Colin Murdock
- Flight of the Falcon (2015) TV episode, Played by Colin Murdock
- ANI: A Parody (2014) Played by Joe Moses (as Veers)
- Lego Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Out (2012) (TV) Played by Julian Glover
- Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II (2008) (TV) Played by Keith Ferguson
- Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980) Played by Julian Glover
... aka "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back" - UK (promotional title), USA (promotional title)
... aka "Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back" - USA (video box title)
... aka "The Empire Strikes Back" - USA (short title)
... aka "The Empire Strikes Back: StarWars II" - USA (promotional title)
- Star Wars Commander (2014) (VG) Played by Owen Thomas (as Commander Veers)
- Star Wars: Empire at War (2006) (VG) Played by Jamie Glover (as Colonel Veers)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) (VG) Played by Jamie Glover
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (2001) (VG) Played by Guy Siner (as Gen. Maximillian Veers)
- Star Wars: Force Commander (2000) (VG) Played by Guy Siner (as Gen. Veers)
Darth Vader: What is it, General?
General Veers: My Lord, the fleet has moved out of lightspeed. Com Scan has detected an energy field protecting an area of the sixth planet of the Hoth System. The field is strong enough to deflect any bombardment.
Darth Vader: [getting angry] The Rebels are alerted to our presence. Admiral Ozzel came out of lightspeed too close to the system.
General Veers: He... he felt surprise was wiser...
Darth Vader: He is as clumsy as he is stupid! General... prepare your troops for a surface attack.
General Veers: Yes, my Lord.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.